“Lomi-Lomi Nui” is a Hawaiian word that means “to squeeze, squeeze tension out of the body.” The repetition of the word “Lome” doubles its strength and emphasizes its importance for healing. “Nui” means “sacred, significant” (for who gets a massage)! Learning Hawaiian massage will allow you not only to master the skills and techniques of this massage, but also to get the opportunity to feel a special energetic state, the ability to maintain a high tone of activity.
- Hung’s ancient philosophy “7 principles”;
- Diagnostics, indications and contraindications;
- Basic techniques “Hawaiian Eight”, hand positioning, body building of the master;
- Willow dance (movements around the table, allowing you to achieve smoothness and ease in working with a client);
- Work with vibrational, circulating breathing Piko – Piko;
- Basic Hawaiian stretching techniques.
- Upon graduation, you will be able to professionally do Hawaiian massage for 1.5-2 hours.
For those who care about:
- Transition, changes in life
- Awareness and presence here and now
- Building boundaries
- Consciousness of integrity
- Energy and ergonomics of the master
- Permission to live and manifest!
Instructor: Lome therapist, certified instructor of the international foundation “Aloha International” Hawaii, USA in Ukraine, direct transfer of knowledge from Hawaiian teacher Susan Pa’iniu Floyd, psychologist, dance and movement therapist, spa master of the highest category, judge of massage championships. Work experience for over 25 years.
We invite body therapists, psychologists, yoga instructors and anyone interested to place bodily experiences in the energy of Aloha. In the space of healing care