Thai massage on the couch
Thai massage on the couch is a separate area of Thai massage, designed specifically for Western clients and massage therapists. The techniques are fully adapted to work on the couch. As in the traditional approach, the massage is performed in clothing, without the use of oils or massage devices.
With these skills, you can do a full session of Thai massage on the couch, and use its fragments to work in other types of massage. Mastering the techniques of Traditional Thai Massage is not required to master this course.
This course will be not only a great addition to the existing knowledge base, but also a full-fledged independent type of massage. By learning to master this technique, you will be able to solve a range of different problems that arise in your massage practice.
• History and features of Thai massage
• Principles of performing Thai massage on the couch
• The specifics of building a massage session
• Basic racks and ergonomics of the master
• The main methods of influence: fingers, palms, forearms, elbows, the principle of the lever
• Techniques in the client’s position lying on his back
• Techniques in the client’s position lying on his side
• Techniques in the position of the client lying on his stomach
Teacher: practicing masseur. Specialist in physical rehabilitation. Master of Thai Traditional Massage. SPA master. Ha-Tha instructor him. Yoga therapist. Teacher of the Ukrainian School SPA. MassageProfi Association Instructor.
Student of the leading massage schools of Ukraine and the CIS. Student of the International School of Thai Massage Sunshine Network. Author and developer of training programs on Thai massage and other techniques. Teaching experience more than 7 years. Participant and speaker of international conferences and massage forums. Judge of massage championships.
Winner of massage championships
1st place – II Open Championship of Crimea on SPA-massage (2013)
2nd place – VI Open Championship of Ukraine in SPA – massage (2014)
3rd place – I Open Championship of Ukraine on massage (within the festival Massage Art Fest) (2020)